■ Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your mobile device is switched on.
2. To pair the headset if it has not been previously paired with a device,
switch on the headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the
indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.
To pair the headset if it has been previously paired with another
device, ensure that the headset is switched off, and press and hold the
multifunction key until the indicator lights starts to flash blue quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the mobile device, and set it to
search for Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your device for
4. Select the headset (Nokia BH-702) from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your
device. In some mobile devices, you may need to make the connection
G e t s t a r t e d
separately after pairing. See the user guide of your device for details.
You only need to pair the headset with your device once.
If the pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile
device where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.